Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Another wonderful Canadian Etsy shop


Magoogesmusedesigns   from Newfoundland brings us some adorable spring doll fashions for our Maplelea Dolls!
I love the patterned dresses and the prices from this wonderful shop!
 In addition to these fun Spring dresses I love the halter tops and capri's!
I also love this jumper and top.
Items in this shop are offered from $6.50-$9.99
Ericka of Magoogesdesigns was kind enough to have shared a bit of her creative background with us!

"I have loved to sew since I was little. As I got older I started making clothing for babies and toddlers and selling them at local fairs. My daughter received one of the Sears 18 inch dolls for her birthday a couple of years ago and she immediately loved it. It only seemed natural from there to start making clothes for her doll. After seeing how much our daughter loved the clothing I was making, my husband suggested that I try selling some of it on Esty. While I no longer make children's clothing, I still do an occasional fair with the doll clothing but most of my outfits are listed at my Etsy shop now."


"My daughter has three Sears dolls that she allows to model for me. The brown haired one is called Curly Shirley, the black haired one is Snow Fairy and the Blonde haired one is called Rapunzel.
I don't really have a favorite outfit to make but if I had to pick one it would be the peasant tops and dresses. I love working with fabric and trying out new designs and I am extremely picky about the quality of my work. As as result of this,I have quite a large pile of reject items."
 Also offered in her shop are wonderful crochet items!

I hope you will visit Erika's shop by clicking here  and see what  this designer on the other side of  Canada is up too!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment