Monday, April 16, 2012

Cats.....Maplelea vs American Girl

So I finally saw the musical CATS last night so today's post is inspired by the show.
The cats show above are Maplelea's Ginger Cats 
"Eating, sleeping and wandering over to Aunt Margriet's Bed & Breakfast are the favourite activities of Jenna's two cute and cuddly tabby cats. MacKenzie and Fox arrive as a pair, each wearing a blue collar on which their name is imprinted. How else do you tell them apart? Fox is the one with the white tip on his tail!" ~Maplelea Website
These adorable cats are offered at $20.
Over at American Girl you can also find pet cats
Praline is offered at $20 as well...
Ginger (My favorite) also offered at $20
Then there are Rebecca's kittens offered at $22 . To visit American Girl Pets like these shown click here
Though Rebecca's Kittens are soft and hug-able like Maplelea's cats Praline and Ginger are not completely plush pets.
Doll and Cat lovers alike have a real choice and for that I am truly excited!
As with all my posts I would love to her from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment