Friday, April 6, 2012

Free Pattern Friday! Shirt and Skirt!


My Friend Niki G told me about this site, Make a doll blouse for any doll!
Click Here for the Tutorial. This is a great tutorial that shows you how with a little simple math you can create a great outfit for your doll, top and bottom!

 My dear friend NikiG made her dolls an outfit from this tutorial and it turned out so well!
I just love this! Great job!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. this is so cute. I;m always on the lookout for free patterns so thanks for sharing ^_^

    craftingforbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Giselle! What a great blog you have! Thank you for stopping by! I have some more free pattern Friday posts coming up! I hope you will come back!

    ReplyDelete