Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's Play off time is your doll ready? Maplelea is...

Truly the most impressive item that Maplelea offers has to be the Hockey Equipment.
I believe they have thought of everything. I love the attention to detail and the fact that we have something we can give our dolls and girls who play hockey.
Now I have 5 nieces and 3 who live in Montreal and 2 of  them play hockey. 
My Niece Trinity is a Goalie, in her second year,for her team while my niece Hannah just started this year
 She has taken to this sport with such passion and her love of goal ( a family tradition)  which makes me very proud.
Last year she asked me to make her doll Goalie Gear so I did my best, here is what I made
 Click here to go to my other blog and see how I made it
She and I both have the Maplelea Player Helmet  in our doll play collection

My Twin nieces Hannah and Cadence (who is a figure skater this year but playing hockey next season)
All love their dolls and skating.
I love that Maplelea has something for all my ice sport loving girls!
Sparkling Ice is a wonderful addition to the Maplelea line

I am proud to be an Aunt to such wonderful young ladies and to share with you their photos and the wonderful items that Maplelea offers and how they inspire doll lovers everywhere.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: