Monday, April 23, 2012

Candian Made Chairs for our dolls

Browsing on Etsy I found this amazing Etsy shop SNL Creations in New Brunswick
These beautifully made chairs are perfect for Doll Collectors offered at $49
"This rustic, eco friendly little stick chair was designed and handmade by me from Canadian speckled alder twigs and remnants of purple and blue variegated yarn, both of which were scrap materials left over from previous projects. I used simple construction techniques to build it, butting each joint and nailing them together. For added color and contrast, the seat was woven with soft, brightly colored varigated yarn."

I love to support Etsy shops and I am thrilled when I find unique items for our dolls right here in my own country.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment