Thursday, May 17, 2012

Three Cheers for Springfield's Cheer outfit


I just got the Cheerleader outfit with pompoms from the Springfield Collection doll line for my birthday. I love it. It is a great addition to my doll play collection.
 I love how easy this dress goes on and that the dolls can hold the pompom's! 
The color is great and on our Maplelea Dolls I would recommend a pair of underwear or shorts underneath for modesty (our Maplelea Dolls are longer in the body then the Springfield or AG dolls).
Growing up in Canada, we did not have cheer teams like our US neighbors but now Cheer teams are everywhere and very competitive! I love that the Springfield  Collection has come up with this fun outfit and that you can go to Micheal's the Craft store in your area and pick up this great outfit and so many more for under $20. You can also use your coupon from Micheal's and get further 40% off discounts, both here and in the USA.
  Three cheers for Springfield Doll Collection! For this wonderful doll play outfit!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I have an American Girl Cheer outfit. I would love to get a Springfield Cheer outfit. Money is a bit tight now though.

    ReplyDelete