Sunday, May 27, 2012

Doll Hats for Summer

With summer approaching I thought it would be fun to showcase some wonderful 18 inch doll hats on Etsy. The above hat and bag is from Granmas Playroom she is offering some adorable hat and bag combos for $7
Click here for her Etsy shop


If you are looking for a great sewing pattern for your 18 inch doll to keep her in a variety of summer hats click here for the listing of a great hat pattern from Precious Patterns.
Love my Yarn's Etsy shop offers this fun hat for $8 click here for the shop and listing
This fun hat and beach bag offered by Skinny Brush's Etsy shop is a fun set for $10!
I love this hat ByNikiG's Etsy shop offered at $8.00 click here for the shop listing
This is also a wonderful set from Blinkersoh's Etsy Shop offered as a set with free shipping for $12.50 click here for shop and listing

There are so many wonderful hats on Etsy, 39 pages of 18 inch doll hats to be exact, these are some of my favorites I know you will find something perfect for doll play collection on Etsy.

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment