Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Make your dolls a bed with another great bed pattern!


Stacy and Stella's bed pattern on Liberty Jane offers doll lovers everywhere an easy to make bed for their dolls!
Stacy and Stella offers a bed and bedding pattern bundle on Liberty Jane and on their Etsy shop

I love the look of the padded headboard and the easy to follow step by step directions.
  **The bed is upholstered onto a wooden base. Some basic use of power tools i.e. jigsaw and electric drill is required.
I think you will love this doll bed and it would make a great summer project for any doll lover and would be a wonderful project to create for doll lovers, children, nieces, and daughters everwhwere.
To order a PDF pattern of your own please visit either the Liberty Jane Pattern site by clicking here  or at the Etsy shop of Stacy and Stella by clicking here.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment