Thursday, May 3, 2012

Swim Suit Season Continued!

Another great free swim suit pattern for our dolls has come to my attention thanks to my dear friend NikiG. She showed me this great suit she has made for her dolls using a pattern she found on beachbabydoll.com
NikiG also found away to make this pattern double purpose by adding a tutu, instant ballet outfit!
If you have a pattern, doll idea or photo to share I would love to hear from you please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting about my free bathing suit pattern and tutu tutorial. I now have two almost free patterns for pants for BFC Ink large dolls and My Twinn, each only $1.79 USD, of course I can easily send to Canadians because they are e-patterns with complete tutorials in photos. I e-mail them. I plan to get more economical patterns out this summer! I have great Canadian friends cause In lived in Calgary 6 yrs. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete