Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Swim Suit Season for Dolls, 3 Patterns offered by Liberty Jane.


Dolly Swim Suit Season is upon us and there are so many wonderful patterns to chose from for our dolls. I have talked about the wonderful free pattern offered by Liberty Jane click here for the pattern for the suit shown in the photo above.

I love the 1940's inspired vintage swim suit offered on the Liberty Jane Pattern Site. Click Here for the link to this pattern. This pattern is offered at $3.99
Also offered on the Liberty Jane pattern site is this fun swim suit with board shorts and top
This one is a pattern I love, if you are great at sewing stretch fabric, this is one of the cutest outfits I have seen them make so far!

There are so many wonderful patterns for 18 inch dolls priced with in everyone's reach. At $3.99 you can down load and print the patterns and sew that day. Save your own old swim suit and turn it into something for your doll! A great way to reduce, reuse and re-purpose!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment