Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Journey Girl Outfits from ToysRUS on line

I have seen some amazing doll outfits offered for the Journey Girls on line at Toys R US, Priced under $20 these outfits are trendy and fashionable!
This Sailor Suit is darling! I love the hat, bag and shoes!
This is the most darling outfit! I love the boots! This rainy day outfit has my attention and at under $20 this set would make a great gift!

All this being said I do not have a Journey Girl doll and I understand their clothes many not fit all 18 inch dolls but I am thrilled to see this line now available in Canada. Dolls offered at $39.99 and outfits offered under $20. This doll line is a welcome addition in Canada!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. The Journey Girls are definitely slimmer than AG. Their shorts barely and I mean BARELY fit over Maplelea's rear ends. They are better for Carpatina and other slimmer body dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me know! They are darling though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Journey Girls! I have four of them. I also have all the clothes that are shown in your post. They are very well made and great for the price. They sell for $14.99 in the States. The quality has improved 100% from when the dolls first came out. The dolls are much thinner that American Girl dolls so interchanging the clothes and shoes doesn't work. If you can't afford $105.00 for a doll right now give the Journey Girls a try. For $32.99 they are a great deal!

    ReplyDelete